Hi!

28/09/2012



Hello friends. It has been a while, I know - I hope one day I’ll be able to blog a bit more regularly - lots going on behind the scenes here - homewares, life changes, looking for a studio etc etc - all good though!

I’ve started blogging for Ikea Family Live alongside my blog - my first post is now up, and you can see it here. There will be a post every month or two from me over there. Very happy to be on board :)

I’m still very much on Instagram (@seventytree) - I guess it’s more ‘instant' and fits in with my current life situation. So if you want to see what I’m up to - or what I’m eating (I can tell you’re desperate to see ;) ) head over there. But I’ll still be here on the blog as much as I can manage, so hopefully you’ll stick around!

Enjoy your weekends x x x

14 comments:

  1. good to know that you are going through positive changes.
    and yes i am desperate to know what you are eating:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, what are you eating? Hah Hah. So happy for you my friend, you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re very kind and equally as awesome!

      Delete
  3. hi kerry. happy to hear things are going well for you. i haven't been by in a little while, but i have resurfaced with a new blogspace. thought i should let you know given you have my old link in your sidebar (giggles and chatter). thanks so much for thinking of me. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello - lovely to see you and I love your new blog! I’m just so behind with my own blogging I hadn’t got around to changing it - and now my template has changed, so I’m all in a muddle - hope things are good x

      Delete
  4. Amazing news on the Ikea blog, will make sure I follow it!
    ...and I can't wait for your homewares, am going to have to make sure I have some pennies spare for those!
    Have a happy weekend, Jude xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of excitement - will definitely check out the Ikea blog. Happy studio hunting! (and foody photos are always good - I'm guilty of instagramming my tea rather too often too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much - yup, you can’t knock an insta-tea!

      Delete
  6. yeah I started Instragam also,is fun
    enjoy your sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s pretty addictive don’t you think - what’s your instaname?

      Delete
  7. What a nice post on the Ikea blog. Looking forward to your homewares.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, thats awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I always love to hear from you and I always try and reply back here in the comments section :)

Archive

SEVENTY TREE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger