15% Off In My Shop

12/10/2012


Hello Friday friends - I have been extremely busy this week building my new shop. I am very happy (and relieved) to announce that it is now up and running! I will be moving my seventytree.com over to it too, so it’ll be nice to have everything under one roof! 

There are still a few bits and pieces to add / tweaks to do, but overall, I’m very pleased. To celebrate, I’m offering 15% discount on all products with the code HOORAY. Have a look!

Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. it looks brilliant Kerry! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE the new look Kerry! Inspiring as ever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am full of admiration - well done, must feel good to have everything under one roof (I find the whole shop/blog/website/twitter thing is becoming like an unwieldy octopus, I need someone to sort it out!) v x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Just ordered a few of them, i LOVE your prints!
    Good luck with the shop,
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so exciting! a fresh start :)
    i'll take a look!


    rachael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lve the new look Kerry, looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the new shop site, loved it :)

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is looking amazing!! well done kerry!! Just stopped by after a few months away. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should be pleased Kerry! It looks fabulous. Having everything under one roof made a huge difference for me. Somehow more professional-like. Or something!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. I always love to hear from you and I always try and reply back here in the comments section :)

Archive

SEVENTY TREE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger