How Quickly A year Passes



Otto is now a year old. This has actually been the fastest year of my life! I took these pictures a month or so ago, when he refused to have his nappy put back on, so we played ‘will he or won’t he pee (or worse) on the floor?’ Fortunately, I won. Anyway, it was getting dark but despite fighting the light, I really like how these turned out. So to summarise one year of knowing Otto - He is the best - such a happy boy. He wakes up happy, loves his family, he loves feeding from me, sleeping next to me, his bother’s toys, and Marmite. He started walking just after he turned ten months, so he is very steady on his feet, despite being a dinky little chap. I’m looking forward to year two, my little friend!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I love the name Otto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gorgeous! xx

    http://peanutbutterandmussels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so precious!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How quickly a year passes!! Now it is 2015!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive